Method 1: Paypal
Kukele Electronics supports PayPal which is a fast, easy and secure payment worldwide. It is also considered to be the most popular for on line payment. It shortens the checkout process and customer only need to take a minute’s time to pay without sharing your sensitive financial details.
Whether you have a PayPal account or not, you can choose PayPal to pay.
Here are steps to helping you to place an order using PayPal:
● Add the items into the shopping cart, choose the shipping method, then click
● If you have a PayPal account, please fill in your PayPal account email address and password, click If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can register one for free or choose to pay by your Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account) on the same page.
● Confirm your shipping address and continue to next step.
● Review your order information (fill in your contact number, shipping method & go through the order summary), click to pay.
● You will see the payment confirmed page with the order number, payment amount & other information.
Method 2: Wire transfer
Kukele Electronics have its company USA bank account for receiving payments from customers who want to get lower price off the site. Wire transfer is used more often for the wholesale or large amount payment because customers can get 3% discount of the total order amount. This is a good way for saving money especially for customers who is doing business with us.
Normally it takes about 2 or 3 business days for us to receive the payment, so please send us an email with the billing file after send the payment in order that we can confirm the details ASAP.
Please Contact us for the Transfer Info of the bank.